Rather than a motorcycle club, it is a group of older riders that just enjoy riding and have no desire for any more rules or regulations in their life. There are no officers, no president, vice president, no Sargent at arms, etc…..There is no membership committee, no electoral body, and there are no special funding or dues. There are no requirement to attend any meetings or mandatory rides. The only rule that we have and abide by, is that you cannot make any rules. The one thing we do have is a desire to ride. It does not matter what kind of Bike you ride (you’re still not going to pass Bart). You will not have to attend any monthly meetings or mandatory rides. We’re out to have a good time without any headaches.
* It does not matter what kind of Bike you ride *
* You will not have to attend any monthly meetings *
* We promote safe group rides *
* We promote Motorcycle and Public Safety Rules *
* Most of our rides are local *
* Ride whenever you want to *
* Members of other groups are invited to ride with us *
* There are no meetings, no officers, and definitely no attitues. *
The threefold purpose of this Group, is:
To go somewhere interesting to eat.
To be home in time for a nap.